- inviting a reputable health coach from a wellness company to speak once per month on subjects that are stressing employees /http://michelewoodward.com/
- having an in service training for managers and supervisors to recognize the signs of depression and stress in employees
- set up an employee health promotion library stocked with the latest book and cd's on stress, exercise, nutrition, diet, fitness and more http://rebeccascritchfield.wordpress.com/
- Subscribe to science based health periodicals and have them available
- Subscribe to the National Health Observance Calendar http://www.healthfinder.gov/library/nho/nho.asp and create programs to match monthly events in the calendar
Get creative and use reliable online data, but make sure to take care of your employees stress!